To create a self-transforming eartip that could fit every different shape of the ear.
To provide the comfortable, smooth isolation without pressuring your ear canals
to fit perfectly as a custom made suit and to reflect the fullest sound possible
We now present to you the very shape and fit meant for you
SednaEarfit XELASTEC for AirPods Pro
Premium eartips made for Airpods Pro
High-quality materials from German Kraiburg TPE
Self-transforms according to the shape of the ear canal / Comfortable and fatigue-free
Flawless sound reproduction / Maximum seal and sound quality
A firm fit continues even during intense activities
Urethane-coated adapters / Better active noise cancellation
Italy-made / Technical textile adapters
Preserves sonic linearity / A unique circular design
Materials are safe for the body / All materials approved by US FDA
Wholly made in Korea
Automatically and comfortably fits according to the shape of your ear canals
Highest grade TPE material calmly modifies its shape in reaction to the warmth of your ears which leads to quality sound and pleasing comfort
Durable / Non-hazardous / Self-restoration / High elasticity / Fatigue-free
The elastic, flexible texture immediately relieves possible pressure or pain
No leakage. A complete snug that improves the noise-cancelling performance from your Airpods Pro
Airpod stock eartips VS XELASTEC eartips
Also known as Active Noise Control, ANC is a technology that cancels out the unwanted outer noise, in order to gain quietness and better focus to your monitoring or listening session
Urethane-coated XELASTEC eartips for AirPods Pro
HOW TO USE
Instruction for restoration
Follow the steps below if your XELASTEC has been deformed
- Prepare boiling water or a temperature higher than 176°F and pour the water into a cup until it fills ⅓ of the cup
* Please make sure to use a cup that is safe for pouring hot water
* Be careful at all times not to burn yourself.
Flip the umbrella portion of the eartip inside out. Once done, drop it into the cup with hot water. Let it stay for 60-70 seconds.
Pour out the hot water and refill the cup with cold water. Let it stay for 20-30 seconds. Once done, lightly whisk off the moisture and let it dry at room temperature.
* Eartips are consumables. The deformed XELASTEC still may not restore back to its original form even after following the above instructions. Please replace them with a new set of XELASTEC eartips if the shape has not been restored.* Be aware that you MUST flip the umbrella portion of the eartip inside out. Attempting the restoration without doing so may cause a failure or further deformation.
Packaging and storage
- The plastic package is installed with plastic savers to prevent any deformation during storage and keep the dust off from sticking. We advise you to store your spare XELASTEC eartips in the package for better protection.
Maintenance and cleaning
- Using warm or room temperature water, gently rinse off any dust or earwax with your hands
- You may instead wipe off any dust or earwax using a non-alcoholic wet tissue. Please do not rub them roughly or stretch as the eartips may be damaged.
- After the cleaning, please let the eartips dry naturally. Drying off with a towel may cause the eartips to become stained again
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been using these tips for quite some time now.. i have small ear canals so fit of original ear tips was not that great. At first these tips did attach to my ear great.. but after some time they accumulate lot of dust which could lead to fit not being proper. Well these are way better than the original ones with a little downside of cleaning now and then.
- Opens in a new window.