- It's mainly used for connecting music player or Android phone with Type C port to Fiio headphone amplifier & DAC Q1 Mark II or Q5.
- It's designed according to the OTG specification, which can't be used for charging or data exchanging.
- It's normal that some phones would give the notice of reverse charging when the Type C cable is plugged in, but there will be no actual power output.
- And the music player or Android phone must be equipped with a USB Audio function.
- Cable Length: 6cm(excl. the plugs)
- Cable material: High purity copper wire with fireproofing sheath and shield
- Type C plug: Lshape, aluminium shell
- Micro Plug: L shape, aluminium shell
- Opens in a new window.