- Made of high-quality material, durable and practical to use
- Impedance adapter is suitable for different front-end, the effect is different, can not guarantee the elimination of all noise
- Not support wired control headphones with microphones. Otherwise, wired control and microphone functions can not be used
- Impedance adapter does not support mobile phones
- The 3.5mm male and female connectors are single-ended stereos, which does not support balanced equipment and does not support microphone calls
- Devices with low output power such as mobile phones, tablets, and computers are recommended to select 75Ω. If the resistance is too large, the sound will be too low
- The effect depends on the front-end input device and the back-end headphones
Great plug to tame high sensitivity iems.
I am personally using it to trigger high impedance mode on LG G8x.
I use this for triggering the "high impedance mode" of my LG quad DAC phone which gives me 2 times the power (2 V rms) as compared to the "external audio device" mode (1 V rms).
The only other option to do so is to use a high impedance iem (over 50 ohms) e.g. the SoundMagic E 80C or Venture Electronics Monk Plus (earbud). But such iems are not very common and you may also not like the sound signature of these iems.
- Opens in a new window.