- Connect to USB-DAC (Digital-Analog Converter) via standard USB-C cable for high fidelity audio playback. Note: not all USB-DAC's are supported by iOS -- limitations with iOS or the DAC itself.
- Connect to USB-C headphones for high-quality audio playback. Note: headphones must be digital headphones (i.e., with built-in DAC), not analog ones with just a Type-C connector; not all digital headphones are supported by iOS.
- Use standard USB-C flash drives and USB-C MicroSD/SD card readers, with iOS's built-in Files App or other third-party Apps that support external storage.
- Connect to a USB-C hub, and plugin and use other standard USB accessories (flash drive, card reader, Ethernet, keyboard & mouse). The total power draw must be under 400mA. Use Type-C Ethernet adapter. Note: only if iOS has a built-in driver for the Ethernet adapter.
- Use a Type-C-to-Lightning cable to connect another iPhone/iPad to charge it (at 2W) or copy video/photos. Use a Type-C cable to charge small accessories (Bluetooth, AirPods, voice recorder, etc.). Max power draw at 400mA/5V.
Compatible List (not limited):
- USB-C DACs: Helm Bolt, E1DA 9038G3, E1DA 9038S, E1da 9038d, SAMSUNG EO-IC500, Tempotec Sonata HD, iBasso DC01/02/03/04, Meizu HiFi DAC, HiFi Pro DAC (required iOS 14.6 or above), HELM Bolt DAC/AMP any other USB-C DAC.
- Support Type-C Digital headphones, e.g Xiaomi Type-C Digital Headset.
- Not Support Samsung AKG Type-C Headphones
- Not Support HDMI、video output via Type-C Hub.
- This adapter does not support charging the iOS device.
1 x USB-C Female to iOS 15 OTG Pro Adapter
1 x Silicone Lanyard for the Adapt
I have used multiple other brand converters but none of them were able to decode lossless audio from Apple Music . But this little converter is great. It has some minor issues like heating but not cause any drop in connection. Great product. I am using this with helm bolt dac and happy with the performance
I have a whole bunch of type C audio stuff like dongles, mmcx, and 2pin cables. This simple accessory allows me to reuse my existing equipment with my iPhone, instead of having to buy more cables.
The unit heats up at times but there's no impact on performance per se.
Well worth the price IMO.
I am using this with jabra a evolve2 40. It is doing it’s job but seeing some issues.
1) adapter get headed within 5 min.
2) the volume decreases and increase automatically.
Just works. Great competition for Apple camera adapter which is 3000 rupees. This is low cost, compact and durable. Happy consumer.
Thanks for TAS to bring this product.
Work as advertised. Very good metal build. Much better than ddHiFi - TC28i considering its price/performance and ergonomic desiign. Better for use if you have an L shape Type C connector cable, ease the hassle of DAC/AMP stacking. Thanks Team TAS to bring such niche products to us.
I am mainly using this adapter to connect my DAC with iPhone. I must say it is a worth purchase and the quality of the product is really very premium.
Happy with my purchase.
Trusted By Over 15K+ Music Enthusiast
Audiophile Inspiration: Real stories of Dedication and PassionView all
Build quality is superb
Audio is unmatched with any of my previous headsets, including the most taunted Bose.
TheAudioStore shipment and handling is next level, the IEM is carefully packed with a gift cover and was handled very efficiently
Unit I received was in absolute mint condition and is as good as brand new.
It is working perfectly fine and is an amazing bargain at this price.
Thankyou Audio Store ..
I have almost all sub 60k DAPs this is by far the best sounding DAP, pure audiophile grade, R2R dac is great if you know how to play around with Darwin options , mseb options doesn't work with MQA files , compact & lively music player
This is my second kz iem. I purchased the kz edc pro last year and it was a upgrade from all the other headphones I have used. So this time after reading a lot of reviews i went for the zs10 pro x and it was a lot better that I expected. Its pretty balanced. And a excellent upgrade. I use my headphones with the apple usb c to 3.5 mm jack
I ordered demo unit to know the difference between earphones and iem.
I am not an audiophile.
For me it's awesome with great sound quality.
Never miss it for ₹390.
You gotta try it to believe it. Period!
The drivers gives richer sound fidelity given its price. At this price its a steal deal.
It will sink all your "BOATS" with no mercy in terms of pure sound quality.
You get every pennies worth with this product. You will not be disappointed. Audio is very balanced and clear, you will hear more if you have been using bluetooth headphones before. You may feel the bass is less but if you keep using it for days you will realize that it's not, rather different songs have different bass, but a basshead wanting the boom & bang can look elsewhere.
Overall it provides you good quality for it's price point.
Just go for it.
After burning for several hours, it's performing quite well. The sound has completely changed, it's now too matured and warmth. At the end of the day, it's a great purchase.
As this is the first IEM, With much hesitation i brought this and it never disappointed me. With hardly 17days of usage, this IEM is on rest, since my ears too needed it. Thanks to Audio store such a fabulous experience and kudos to their fastest shipping.
One of the best headphones for OnePlus phones
I am using this adapter with vmoda mic cable as well as multiple CTIA cables this works very similarly to the apple original adapter minus the cable part as it's a solid dongle, microphone gain is fine, and the sound is fine, a nice alternative for the original adapter must have for apple users.
Best sounding earphones with very wide stage and balanced.
What ever Pritamji wrote the review on QKZ HBB IEM review 100% agreed with him. So much instruments separation in each and every song. So much wider sound stage. It's having very warmer sounds. We can listen So longer time also not getting bored. Very much engaging. My combo is Sony NW-ZX707 DAP and Sony Xperia I ii mobile with Lotoo paw s1 dac. It's totally outstanding IEM. Even flag ship IEMs also not having so much detailed information sounds. Great tuned by HBB that is Bad boy good audio reviewer. Thanks once again Pritamji for providing me so wonderful product. Over all QKZ HBB IEM is boss of IEMs.
Very good headset with budget price.
Are You Struggling To Pick The Right Product For Your Individual Needs?
We're here to help.
- Opens in a new window.