- Connect to USB-DAC (Digital-Analog Converter) via standard USB-C cable for high fidelity audio playback. Note: not all USB-DAC's are supported by iOS -- limitations with iOS or the DAC itself.
- Connect to USB-C headphones for high-quality audio playback. Note: headphones must be digital headphones (i.e., with built-in DAC), not analog ones with just a Type-C connector; not all digital headphones are supported by iOS.
- Use standard USB-C flash drives and USB-C MicroSD/SD card readers, with iOS's built-in Files App or other third-party Apps that support external storage.
- Connect to a USB-C hub, and plugin and use other standard USB accessories (flash drive, card reader, Ethernet, keyboard & mouse). The total power draw must be under 400mA. Use Type-C Ethernet adapter. Note: only if iOS has a built-in driver for the Ethernet adapter.
- Use a Type-C-to-Lightning cable to connect another iPhone/iPad to charge it (at 2W) or copy video/photos. Use a Type-C cable to charge small accessories (Bluetooth, AirPods, voice recorder, etc.). Max power draw at 400mA/5V.
Compatible List (not limited):
- USB-C DACs: Helm Bolt, E1DA 9038G3, E1DA 9038S, E1da 9038d, SAMSUNG EO-IC500, Tempotec Sonata HD, iBasso DC01/02/03/04, Meizu HiFi DAC, HiFi Pro DAC (required iOS 14.6 or above), HELM Bolt DAC/AMP any other USB-C DAC.
- Support Type-C Digital headphones, e.g Xiaomi Type-C Digital Headset.
- Not Support Samsung AKG Type-C Headphones
- Not Support HDMI、video output via Type-C Hub.
- This adapter does not support charging the iOS device.
1 x USB-C Female to iOS 15 OTG Pro Adapter
1 x Silicone Lanyard for the Adapt
I have a whole bunch of type C audio stuff like dongles, mmcx, and 2pin cables. This simple accessory allows me to reuse my existing equipment with my iPhone, instead of having to buy more cables.
The unit heats up at times but there's no impact on performance per se.
Well worth the price IMO.
I am using this with jabra a evolve2 40. It is doing it’s job but seeing some issues.
1) adapter get headed within 5 min.
2) the volume decreases and increase automatically.
Just works. Great competition for Apple camera adapter which is 3000 rupees. This is low cost, compact and durable. Happy consumer.
Thanks for TAS to bring this product.
Work as advertised. Very good metal build. Much better than ddHiFi - TC28i considering its price/performance and ergonomic desiign. Better for use if you have an L shape Type C connector cable, ease the hassle of DAC/AMP stacking. Thanks Team TAS to bring such niche products to us.
- Opens in a new window.