- Bore size: 3.6mm, for earbuds nozzle diameter from 4-5.5mm.
- SpinFit’s first model was designed especially for truly wireless earbuds. Also the first time we do mix size pack, which means you get two sizes in one card.
- CP360 brings more details and brightness to the music or podcast you’re listening.
- ISO10993 certificated medical-grade silicone adopted which reduces allergic reactions and provides a higher hygienic level. While giving you a secured fit, CP360 protects your skin at the same time.
- The patent and material lessen the irritation when you put on the earbuds, just like they are customized for you. Perfect for long-time wearing and exercising.
- Perfectly fit in the wireless charging case
- PACKAGING - Includes 2 pairs of ear tips
All images shown are for display purposes. The actual product might vary in colour.
Improves the seal and the bass quality.
I am using the S size of these with my Sennheiser Momentum TW2 earbuds. These tips have made an incredibly positive impact on the Momentum TW2. They're thinner overall thus better suiting the thick and stubby nozzle of the Momentum TW2. Earlier the Momentum TW2 used to start coming loose in my ears within 5-10 mins while walking around but now I can wear them easily for an hour or more. These S size tips have helped immensely with overall usability and enjoyment. It is a much more secure and comfortable fit. Isolation is as good as the original. Sound Quality is not impacted as such. If anything, it sounds equally good or better. But the comfortable and secure fit these give is nice. It breathes new life into a product and makes it so much more enjoyable to use. It fits perfectly into the Momentum TW2's case too. A small investment with big returns!
This is one of the most comfortable eartips I have ever tried.
- Noise isolation is ok
- No change in frequency response compared to original Jabra eartips
- Fit is fine, can be a little bit more flexible to accommodate ear shapes.
I didn't like the stock tips with the Realme Buds Air 2. These are a great fit. No issues in charging with the case either.
Trusted By Over 12K+ Music Enthusiast
Recently launched ie 200 from sennheiser is a pure sounding delight. It lives up to its reputation, that being said it’s a king in its segment, The sound signature is balanced & non fatiguing, The fit & seal is perfect,
I feel lucky having purchased this .
Sennheiser had done a wonderful job in tuning the sound.
It performs well & even outclasses some higher priced iems,
Thanks to the audio store for quick shipping & prompt service
Definitely recommended 👍
What to say about this earphone I think it is one of the highly recommended earphones for its price and performance. Soundstage is best I have heard.
Bass and Treble are at par excellence while listening to music.
Comparison with IE300 or IE600 is not fair as these tuned differently so my take is that IE200 is worth purchase if any want to put it on.
Conclusion: My writing above is based on after eartips I changed with AZLA black Large according to my fit. But what I found with original tips one has to fight to get a proper fit. Not so good with original eartips. But it does not mean that IE200 is bad, it is worth as above said. Try aftermarket eartips and also try IE200 with balanced output with adapters like 4.4 mm to 3.5 mm available in The Audio Store, one will get enjoyable sound with the adapters.
cp145 eartips are soft and comfortable . No more ear fatigue when used for prolong time with these eartips. Enhancement of bass is clearly noticeable .
Sennheiser IE 200
This is my review of IE 200 Already listened to all IE Series IEMs 300 & 600 at the audio store. Personally, I owned IE 900 for my regular music sessions.
IE 200 is the perfect gem IEM for the price bracket of 150$ and even more in my viewpoint let's discuss it.
Comfort: IE 200 comfort level is the same as all IE Series high end of 300,600 & 900. Thanks to the R&D Team of Sennheiser for making the IE series more comfortable than ever given by other IEMs.
Accessories Quality: The packing was fantastic as all IE Series have and felt WoW! after seeing upgradeable cable with tangle free better than all cables of IE Series. There were all forms of ear tips with great quality as the usual stuff.
The most upgrade thing found in the overall box is the Cable wire. Top-notch quality for the given price bracket.
The most impressive part of IE 200 is the separation of left and right channels. Any track you play is going to divide the instrumental separation on top-notch. Never listened to any IEMs in this price bracket that had that level of separation.
The sound stage: was enough for this IE 200 to drive that enjoyable wide sound keeping the price in mind. All IE series Vocals will be perfect and the same IE 200 also had the same in delivering.
BASS: Fantastic! Mindblowing! Extraordinary Dont know what word needs to use. It's pure, Instant, and, loveable. Really can't express it in words but truly love the bass in IE 200. Become a fan of this bass.
Treble: As I know many IEMs will have issues with treble but Sennheiser has done a great job here too. It's on the spot not going up and down but perfect.
Conclusion: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Blindly open your wallet for IE 200 this is not going to make your expectations down. it's full meals you have everything to taste. It's very hard for any company to deliver everything in one IEM for a small price. Kudos to Sennheiser and the team for coming up with IE 200 Series.
It's actually a risk for any company to launch an IEM to have all flavors at one price because other line series will get affected but here it was very clear Senhisher wants to deliver top-graded sound for all consumers to enjoy Audiophile sound at a small cost.
They achieved what they expected their consumers to feel on the sound side and quality side.
Comparison with IE 200 VS IE 600:
IE 200 is perfect but when you compare it with IE 600 there will be obvious little changes the price of both IEMs needs to keep in mind.
Vocals are a little backward compared with IE 600.
Treble is fantastic at IE 200 compare with IE 600.
Bass is awesome at IE 200 compared with IE 600. The soundstage is better in IE 600 than in IE 200.
Separation part little high at IE 600 but mostly you won't get feel much difference. Until you feel like comparing.
My personal recommendation is to pick IE 200 and if any thoughts to upgrade in the IE series in near future directly jump for IE 900 series. Then only you feel like perfect upgraded sound in all aspects too.
It is comfortable
Perfect for beginners who don't have headphones jacks in their phone. I've been using it with my CCA CRA's and it's going great. Noticed a significant improvement in quality when compared to the generic dac that I got with my phone.
I was bit skeptical ordering from here, but I was satisfied with the end result.
I have also made a detailed video about the iem on YouTube you could check it out for more detailed review.
Disclaimer :- bought the iem with my own money and no one had paid me to influence my thought on this iem. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
1. Great overall abilities for all songs, I personally listen to many genres
2. Very very comfortable I can wear them for hours
3. Nice cable supplied with many terminations. (Although it has some caveats mentioned in the cons section)
4. Can be played via your phones 3.5mm jack (and I am not talking about LG phones here, just some normal budget phone)
5. In some dynamic songs, its very enjoyable to listen too nothing stands out as abnormal and you just enjoy the experience. Which IMO is a big deal rather than all the nitpicks.
1. The cable is quite stiff, I like a bit of a supple cable.
2. The chin slider is absolutely useless and I have to shove a piece of plastic to make it work.
3.Some male vocals specially the ones with a heavy tone sounds distant in their songs.
4. The stock tips that are applied do not use them, use the white straight bore tips supplied in the box for best result. The stock tips makes it too bassy and the soundstage is quite cramped too.
5. The box although good looking and better than the original timeless I suggest buying a cheap SACO case from Amazon for the best result. As those cases are slim and you can chuck your Bluetooth dongle and normal dongle with the iem and have a good portable setup.
I hope this small pros and cons helped your decision a bit.
6. A $31 ($281 in india vs the $260 ordered from china) price bump over the original price. Now I do understand that they have to make profit and import taxes and stuff. But this is what bothered me a bit. This could be considered a nitpick for some or a convinience for some (because you dont deal with hassle of long deliveries + a warranty form audio store + worrying about import taxes + ). I leave this point Upto the reader and how they feel like.
For detailed version you can have a look at my video I made on YouTube.
Overall :- I do suggest giving this iem a go for the price. But do change the tips supplied from the factory to the straight white tips for better bass, mids, treble and soundstage.
Tempotec v6 is a very good dAP , I’m surprised how well they sound given the price tag, The sound is silky smooth & non fatiguing, it’s got all the bells and whistles,
Thanks to mr: Pritam for suggesting this gem.
Shipping was spot on
Definitely recommended 👍
Very well balanced IEM with fun sound and good synergy with my LG v60. Thx Audio Store for super speed delivery as well..
Good product and great delivery
A simple but effective setup for my current evenings- my trusty iphone, a Hidizs OTG adapter, the VE Abigail, and my current favorite the Ety ER2XR.
The Etymotic ER2XR: it is a brilliant IEM! Insane value for money. I'm hearing sounds I've never heard in my songs before. It's such a clean and balanced sound but fun at the same time which I guess is due to the XR (extended response)! Trust me, you gotta hear it to understand. Clear sound, analytical sound, flat sound, cohesive sound, non-sibilant sound, fatigue-free sound, engaging sound, fun sound, head-bobbing sound, body-moving sound! My definition of 'clean and fun sound' has changed after listening to this! This is a kind of clean that one should hear to understand.
Regd. the well-known or sometimes infamous Etymotic fit- fortunately, it was fine for me with the stock double-flange eartip (M size). But I got the SpinFit CP240 double-flange eartips (M size) anyways, and the fit has now become super comfortable. No issues whatsoever! Zero. Nada. In fact, the seal this ear tip and IEM combo gives is something I've never experienced before! This ER2XR + CP240 experience has changed me or even spoilt me in ways I never expected.
I also want to add that I am so impressed with SpinFit ear tips that I have them on all my 7 IEMs now - 64 Audio Trio, Thieaudio Monarch MKII, CA Solaris OG, Fiio FH3, Etymotic ER2XR, Tin Hifi T3+, and Final E3000. I firmly believe that this is a small investment with significant overall returns in terms of fit, comfort, sound quality, and listening pleasure.
While some of the other SpinFits I own have changed the sound signature for the better (e.g. W1, CP100+, CP100) the CP240 has not done much on the sound signature for me. But this CP240 has noticeably improved the fit and comfort with the Etymotic ER2XR; and for these alone, it's absolutely worth it!
Used for connecting to an USB DAC. Make sure that the USB port on the DAC matches to the usb end of this cable .
Great IEM earphones excellent sound quality, fit the ear, but i can say one word awesome....
Very Useful Product for USB C easily connect headphone for the music listener.
- Opens in a new window.