Introducing the TRN V90 in-ear monitors. This hybrid driver IEM is designed to bring out the best in your music. Advanced crossover components give you a realistic sound unlike any other. The earbuds fit comfortably and can be driven by just about any music player.
5 Drivers, 1 Focus: Exceptional Sound Quality
Experience exceptional power and dynamics in your music with the TRN V90. This flagship features a hybrid configuration with four customised balanced armature drivers and a single dynamic driver. The diamond-graphite diaphragm on the dynamic driver ensures low distortion without overpowering any of the other frequencies.
Advanced Engineering & Tuned by Hand
The TRN V90 in-ear monitor uses handmade advanced crossover electronics for excellent stereo separation and smooth phase response. The air vents on the metal housing regulate the pressure and airflow, making it drivable with just about any music source device. Expert acousticians tune the drivers by hand for realistic imaging and staging that perfect for studio and casual listening.
Worth its Weight in Diamonds
The TRN V90 is designed to offer a comfortable fit with superior noise isolation. The housings are engineered by skilled craftsmen using 21 types of diamond router bits. The metal housings are durable, lightweight and add a dash of premiumness. The 0.75mm 2-pin detachable cable is compatible with just about any Android or iOS music device with standard 3.5mm jack support.
1) Practically the BEST hybrid TRN produced so far
2) Lightweight yet robust, making it comfortable for long term/extended use
3 Descent in-box ear-tips) with Ok ish quality cable
4) Metal body iem, no cheap plastic used like kz's( for me it's the tipping quality😄)
5) Sound isolation is good,
1) Y spilt of the cable is plain dumb and tangle easily.
2) The rubbery material on Y Split swells over time(better to change it all together for a better one)
3) Slight hissing sound are audible on signals with certain type of music(don't think that will be a problem for most as the wide soundstage and imagery drowns it all)
I'm using wavelet app for auto equalizing, which removes most of the weird signals from my music
My first IEM experience, Sound is fuller.
highs are good balanced. Mids and lows are punchy and fast paced. Overall i love them. Only downside is one day the right side suddenly stopped working for a day. Then the second day was about to claim warranty but then again started working. Now i am sceptical about the quality. Still working fine after 12 days.
Trn v90 is excellent product iam happy with us.
- Opens in a new window.