KZ Original Eartips 3 Pairs (6 Pieces) Noise Isolating Comfortable Memory Foam Replacement Eartips
- 3 pairs per size,4.9mm (.19") connector hole compatible up to 6.4mm diameter (.25")
- Slow rebound memory foam with silicone connection tube
- Base diameters: Small 9mm Medium 11mm Large 12mm
- Comply Foam Tips offer excellent noise isolation. Actual attenuation depends on earphone design and frequency. The foam's passive noise-reduction technology seals out unwanted ambient sound and funnels pure music directly into the ear canal.
- The Memory Foam Eartips are designed to be sleek and tapered to provide easy insertion and stability in the ear canal. The tips are heat-sensitive and breathable, conforming to the dynamic shape of your ear canal, thereby fitting perfectly. These foam tips are designed for long-term, comfortable wear.
- There is no better way to seal out ambient noise and isolate the music output of your earphones than by using memory foam earbuds. Fit and comfort abound as these ear tips are compressed and inserted into your ears where they rebound back out and conform perfectly to your inner ears. The sound quality of your earbuds will reach their highest potential with the air seal our memory foam ear tips for earphones provide.
Its hard foam. Not soft memory foam.
This is the second time I'm buying these foam tips. They are extremely comfortable and provide superior sound isolation. Better than the stock silicone tips I received with KZ Zsn IEMs.
I can used my IEMs for hours without any fatigue.
Although I think that they should have sold mediums separately as they fit well on my ears.. The small and large sizes remains unused..
Nice pair of foams. My second set of eartips. Comfortable to wear if you know your size.
I don't understand the hype behind foam ear tips. After trying this , to be honest , don't find it to be impressive. These ear tips has a chemical smell whereas the stock silicon ear tips are almost odour less. First time users, be careful as you might tear the eartips while inserting them to the IEMs as these are very soft. Comfort is better than the silicone ones but it comes with the sacrifice of some details in the sound - like low frequencies and base notes, which I think the foam absorbs.
The memory foam tips arrived within two three days. They are comfortable. I am using only the large size. Two other pairs are useless for me. The rebound effect is okay okay. The USP is that earbuds do not slip out of ear. The tips can be cleaned just by wiping those. Would be glad if u give customer a choice to exchange redundant tips for the size that s/he will be able to use. Wish I could get three L sizes.
I am using these as replacements for the eartips that came with the Final Audio A3000s. Compared to those, the KZ Memory Foam Eartips have better noise isolation and a more "sealed" fit. They are sized larger compared to the included eartips, I use the small size KZ Eartips, while I used the medium/large fit from Final Audio. Comfort is decent, though the inner plastic ring can be felt at times when inserting the IEMs. The build seems moderately durable, though I have not been using them for long as of now.
Trusted By Over 12K+ Music Enthusiast
Recently launched ie 200 from sennheiser is a pure sounding delight. It lives up to its reputation, that being said it’s a king in its segment, The sound signature is balanced & non fatiguing, The fit & seal is perfect,
I feel lucky having purchased this .
Sennheiser had done a wonderful job in tuning the sound.
It performs well & even outclasses some higher priced iems,
Thanks to the audio store for quick shipping & prompt service
Definitely recommended 👍
What to say about this earphone I think it is one of the highly recommended earphones for its price and performance. Soundstage is best I have heard.
Bass and Treble are at par excellence while listening to music.
Comparison with IE300 or IE600 is not fair as these tuned differently so my take is that IE200 is worth purchase if any want to put it on.
Conclusion: My writing above is based on after eartips I changed with AZLA black Large according to my fit. But what I found with original tips one has to fight to get a proper fit. Not so good with original eartips. But it does not mean that IE200 is bad, it is worth as above said. Try aftermarket eartips and also try IE200 with balanced output with adapters like 4.4 mm to 3.5 mm available in The Audio Store, one will get enjoyable sound with the adapters.
cp145 eartips are soft and comfortable . No more ear fatigue when used for prolong time with these eartips. Enhancement of bass is clearly noticeable .
Sennheiser IE 200
This is my review of IE 200 Already listened to all IE Series IEMs 300 & 600 at the audio store. Personally, I owned IE 900 for my regular music sessions.
IE 200 is the perfect gem IEM for the price bracket of 150$ and even more in my viewpoint let's discuss it.
Comfort: IE 200 comfort level is the same as all IE Series high end of 300,600 & 900. Thanks to the R&D Team of Sennheiser for making the IE series more comfortable than ever given by other IEMs.
Accessories Quality: The packing was fantastic as all IE Series have and felt WoW! after seeing upgradeable cable with tangle free better than all cables of IE Series. There were all forms of ear tips with great quality as the usual stuff.
The most upgrade thing found in the overall box is the Cable wire. Top-notch quality for the given price bracket.
The most impressive part of IE 200 is the separation of left and right channels. Any track you play is going to divide the instrumental separation on top-notch. Never listened to any IEMs in this price bracket that had that level of separation.
The sound stage: was enough for this IE 200 to drive that enjoyable wide sound keeping the price in mind. All IE series Vocals will be perfect and the same IE 200 also had the same in delivering.
BASS: Fantastic! Mindblowing! Extraordinary Dont know what word needs to use. It's pure, Instant, and, loveable. Really can't express it in words but truly love the bass in IE 200. Become a fan of this bass.
Treble: As I know many IEMs will have issues with treble but Sennheiser has done a great job here too. It's on the spot not going up and down but perfect.
Conclusion: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Blindly open your wallet for IE 200 this is not going to make your expectations down. it's full meals you have everything to taste. It's very hard for any company to deliver everything in one IEM for a small price. Kudos to Sennheiser and the team for coming up with IE 200 Series.
It's actually a risk for any company to launch an IEM to have all flavors at one price because other line series will get affected but here it was very clear Senhisher wants to deliver top-graded sound for all consumers to enjoy Audiophile sound at a small cost.
They achieved what they expected their consumers to feel on the sound side and quality side.
Comparison with IE 200 VS IE 600:
IE 200 is perfect but when you compare it with IE 600 there will be obvious little changes the price of both IEMs needs to keep in mind.
Vocals are a little backward compared with IE 600.
Treble is fantastic at IE 200 compare with IE 600.
Bass is awesome at IE 200 compared with IE 600. The soundstage is better in IE 600 than in IE 200.
Separation part little high at IE 600 but mostly you won't get feel much difference. Until you feel like comparing.
My personal recommendation is to pick IE 200 and if any thoughts to upgrade in the IE series in near future directly jump for IE 900 series. Then only you feel like perfect upgraded sound in all aspects too.
It is comfortable
Perfect for beginners who don't have headphones jacks in their phone. I've been using it with my CCA CRA's and it's going great. Noticed a significant improvement in quality when compared to the generic dac that I got with my phone.
I was bit skeptical ordering from here, but I was satisfied with the end result.
I have also made a detailed video about the iem on YouTube you could check it out for more detailed review.
Disclaimer :- bought the iem with my own money and no one had paid me to influence my thought on this iem. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
1. Great overall abilities for all songs, I personally listen to many genres
2. Very very comfortable I can wear them for hours
3. Nice cable supplied with many terminations. (Although it has some caveats mentioned in the cons section)
4. Can be played via your phones 3.5mm jack (and I am not talking about LG phones here, just some normal budget phone)
5. In some dynamic songs, its very enjoyable to listen too nothing stands out as abnormal and you just enjoy the experience. Which IMO is a big deal rather than all the nitpicks.
1. The cable is quite stiff, I like a bit of a supple cable.
2. The chin slider is absolutely useless and I have to shove a piece of plastic to make it work.
3.Some male vocals specially the ones with a heavy tone sounds distant in their songs.
4. The stock tips that are applied do not use them, use the white straight bore tips supplied in the box for best result. The stock tips makes it too bassy and the soundstage is quite cramped too.
5. The box although good looking and better than the original timeless I suggest buying a cheap SACO case from Amazon for the best result. As those cases are slim and you can chuck your Bluetooth dongle and normal dongle with the iem and have a good portable setup.
I hope this small pros and cons helped your decision a bit.
6. A $31 ($281 in india vs the $260 ordered from china) price bump over the original price. Now I do understand that they have to make profit and import taxes and stuff. But this is what bothered me a bit. This could be considered a nitpick for some or a convinience for some (because you dont deal with hassle of long deliveries + a warranty form audio store + worrying about import taxes + ). I leave this point Upto the reader and how they feel like.
For detailed version you can have a look at my video I made on YouTube.
Overall :- I do suggest giving this iem a go for the price. But do change the tips supplied from the factory to the straight white tips for better bass, mids, treble and soundstage.
Tempotec v6 is a very good dAP , I’m surprised how well they sound given the price tag, The sound is silky smooth & non fatiguing, it’s got all the bells and whistles,
Thanks to mr: Pritam for suggesting this gem.
Shipping was spot on
Definitely recommended 👍
Very well balanced IEM with fun sound and good synergy with my LG v60. Thx Audio Store for super speed delivery as well..
Good product and great delivery
A simple but effective setup for my current evenings- my trusty iphone, a Hidizs OTG adapter, the VE Abigail, and my current favorite the Ety ER2XR.
The Etymotic ER2XR: it is a brilliant IEM! Insane value for money. I'm hearing sounds I've never heard in my songs before. It's such a clean and balanced sound but fun at the same time which I guess is due to the XR (extended response)! Trust me, you gotta hear it to understand. Clear sound, analytical sound, flat sound, cohesive sound, non-sibilant sound, fatigue-free sound, engaging sound, fun sound, head-bobbing sound, body-moving sound! My definition of 'clean and fun sound' has changed after listening to this! This is a kind of clean that one should hear to understand.
Regd. the well-known or sometimes infamous Etymotic fit- fortunately, it was fine for me with the stock double-flange eartip (M size). But I got the SpinFit CP240 double-flange eartips (M size) anyways, and the fit has now become super comfortable. No issues whatsoever! Zero. Nada. In fact, the seal this ear tip and IEM combo gives is something I've never experienced before! This ER2XR + CP240 experience has changed me or even spoilt me in ways I never expected.
I also want to add that I am so impressed with SpinFit ear tips that I have them on all my 7 IEMs now - 64 Audio Trio, Thieaudio Monarch MKII, CA Solaris OG, Fiio FH3, Etymotic ER2XR, Tin Hifi T3+, and Final E3000. I firmly believe that this is a small investment with significant overall returns in terms of fit, comfort, sound quality, and listening pleasure.
While some of the other SpinFits I own have changed the sound signature for the better (e.g. W1, CP100+, CP100) the CP240 has not done much on the sound signature for me. But this CP240 has noticeably improved the fit and comfort with the Etymotic ER2XR; and for these alone, it's absolutely worth it!
Used for connecting to an USB DAC. Make sure that the USB port on the DAC matches to the usb end of this cable .
Great IEM earphones excellent sound quality, fit the ear, but i can say one word awesome....
Very Useful Product for USB C easily connect headphone for the music listener.
- Opens in a new window.