- Bore size: 4mm, for earbuds nozzle diameter from 4.5-5mm.
- CP100 + shows SpinFit’s ability to lure more sound details out and draw a wider soundstage, which is a great step toward a better product line.
- SO10993 certificated medical-grade silicone adopted which reduces allergic reactions and provides a higher hygienic level.
- Transparency is hyphened in CP100+ ‘s bores, so they look more clean and perfect for those who don’t like loud colours on the earphones.
- The material gives the ear tip bore more strength again the slippery earwax causes, so they stay even tighter than before.
- The difference between CP100 and CP100+ mainly is the material and the colours. In terms of sound performance, CP100 gives a more balanced sound and CP100+ adds more details to the treble.
- PACKAGING - Includes 2 pairs of ear tips
All images shown are for display purposes. The actual product might vary in colour.
Personally have IE 900 and these ear tips are recommended by Pritam. Thank you so much for recommending a great product.
I was using stock tips for IE 900 there good but not much comfortable in-ear somewhere they are not very fit and losing my sound. CP100 Plus was a very comfortable and very wide sound you can listen then the stock tips. Even sound-wise little change you can observe in better clarity.
I recommend any IEM guy can choose and CP100 is also good to go. Always the best products from the Audio Store. Thank You for your great recommendations.
- Opens in a new window.