EarAudio STRYX: Elevating Your Audio Experience
Unleash the full potential of your DAC and amplifier with the EarAudio STRYX Type A-Male to Type B-Male Cable. Crafted with meticulous precision and cutting-edge technology, this cable sets a new standard for audio connectivity.
1. Pure Transmission Excellence Embark on a sonic journey with our cable's Ultra PURE UPOCC+ Sterling Silver 8-core shielded coaxial wire. This design ensures the highest transmission speed and lossless data transfer, delivering an unparalleled audio experience.
2. Resilient Insulation The cable boasts TPVC insulation with exceptional resistance to heat and external factors. This not only enhances durability but also guarantees consistent performance even in challenging environments.
3. Premium Soldering With an industry-grade 4% silver solder, our cable guarantees a seamless and robust connection. This meticulous soldering process ensures optimal signal integrity, letting you savor every nuance of your audio content.
4. Gilded Connections The connectors are a testament to our commitment to quality. Gold-plated and of the highest quality, they guarantee a stable and corrosion-resistant linkage for enduring audio excellence.
5. Sterling Shielding The cable's shielding is not just any shield; it's Sterling silver. This advanced shielding technology provides a fortress against external interferences, elevating your audio quality to unmatched levels.
Technical Prowess Unveiled
- Core Material: UPOCC+ Sterling Silver
- Core Count: 8-core
- Core Purity: 7N
- Core Type: Coaxial wire with shield
- Core Thickness: 24AWG
- Litz Structure: Type 4
- Insulation: TPVC
Elevate your auditory senses with the EarAudio STRYX. It's not just a cable; it's a conduit for uncompromised sound quality.
Trusted By Over 20K+ Music Enthusiast
The sound quality is so good
True tone and Beautiful piece! Sounds very good on stage.
It's an IEM like cable for full sized headphones which is extremely flexible and durable at the same time. A nice upgrade to those hard rubber cables or even a fabric cable. A must buy!!!
It works very well but noise is coming when connected to mobile anyway value for money
The greatest entry-level DAC for anyone looking to start their audio journey. The addition of a DAC to the earphones improves the sound quality.
Superb for music
This small device seriously improves the audio quality of your IEM. It gives boost to your IEM to run with its full potential..
I have paired this with my KZ ZSN Pro X nd Salnotes Zero nd there was a lot more improvement in the audio quality. The bass became tight, quality was improved everything sounded well. Before pairing they sounded different nd felt not upto the mark.
If you're on tight budget nd want to experience the audiophile journey then this is the best portable DAC you can start with. It costs less than 1.5K nd it performs way more than the price.
You won't be disappointed at all.
Extremely well made cable. Feels premium. Sound of the iem definitely got a boost
This is my first IEM, choosing BLON was not easy because there are so many options in that price sector. I was using SkullCandy Dime for music before this and HP gaming Earphone for my competitive gaming sessions. I wanted something that can fulfill my both needs so did some research and choose BLON. It's sound balanced, it's really good. I mostly listen to Jazz, Blues and Progressive Rocks in this days rarely some Pop and EDM's. Bass is there but not Heavy like BOAT's and not too low like Skull Candy. So in sound sector am happy.
Music is very clear. Great pair of drivers worth the price. First time iem buyers can surely go for it
I found this the be best entry level DAC.
Recommended for the beginner users.
The output is great and i have used with my IEMs. Sound output is nice ofcourse not as close to my LG v30 plus mobile.
If you have black/stealth styled IEMs like I do with the Truthear Hexas, and are seeking to use a balanced amplifier for them (I'm eq'ing them through the Qudelix 5K), the Tripowin Amber seem have the most congruent look for that setup. Matte black + copper looks quite suave in almost all settings.
Soundwise these cables do not diminish the original sound quality – they seem acoustically transparent. Could clearly hear the difference between my OG BTR5 balanced output and the Qudelix 5K's through this.
I prefer using my Sennheiser HD599 for long calls as they have a lighter clamp compared with my other headphones, but they do not come with a mic. This converter allowed me to get a Vmoda Boom Pro style cable and attach it to the HD599 for ultimate conference call bliss.
P.S. Works with my ATH M40x (and therefore the M50x too) as well! Might be an option for Sennheiser HD560S / HD400 Pro users as well since they use the same connector as the HD599
Delivers high quality music. Very convenient to use and carry