- MQA USB DAC: GUSTARD DAC-X16 supports the technology. Use 2 ESS company’s latest SABRE series dual-channel fever audio DA chip ES9068AS, this chip built-in Renderer hardware renderer function audio DA chip, can directly process SPDIF and I2S input first stage decoded digital audio signal , Reduce the external control signal interference when the DAC is working, so as to achieve the ideal playback.
- High Resolution Decoder: The USB processing module of GUSTARD DAC-X16 uses USB Audio dedicated chip XMOS XU216, and supports up to 384K, DSD512, PCM768K.
- Bluetooth 5.0 DAC: GUSTARD DAC-X16 is equipped with Bluetooth chip CSR8675, supports Bluetooth 5.0, supports LDAC, AAC, SBC, APTX multiple audio formats.
- CPLD Programmable Chip: GUSTARD DAC-X16 uses CPLD programmable logic chip to construct digital integrated circuits with logic functions by itself, with clock management, 2nd PLL digital shaping, Dop demodulation, PCM/DSD depop Switch and other exclusive technologies. Lay a solid foundation for excellent sound quality.
- Multiple Interfaces: The fully balanced decoder GUSTARD DAC-X16 supports USB/I2S/COAX/OPT/BT/AES input, and has two output modes: RCA single-ended output and balanced XLR input. It is a true fully balanced decoder.
- Two ES9068S DACs
- XMOS’ xCORE-200 series 16-core XU216 processor
- Supports native DSD 32-bit PCM
- 2 American ACCUSILICON femtosecond crystal oscillators
- The digital processing system uses Intel’s ALTERA’s large high-speed CPLD logic array chip
- MQA full expansion decoding.
- COAX/AES/OPT/IIS supports MQA hardware rendering
- White light OLED display
- Simple user interface
- Full-function remote control
- High-quality toroidal transformer, multiple sets of linear voltage regulators, and TI high-current ultra-low noise LDO chips used in key parts
- VISHAY MELF high-precision low-temperature drift resistance is used in a key part of the analog circuit part
- OPA1612A high-performance operational amplifier composes analog circuit
Trusted By Over 15K+ Music Enthusiast
Sony does not disappoint with the NW-A306. I like the customization possibilities and the android interface.
The shell is big bit somehow very comfortable fo extended use. The sound signature is about what I expected soo no complaints there. The only thing is I'm not a big fan of l connectors but that's a minor gripe.
This is my first IEM and my mind is blown by the audio quality of it and also the premium feel and built quality of the IEM which is made by Zr ceramic. It not only looks and feels good but also the clarity, passive noise cancellation, and comfort are good. Definitely a 10/10 and would suggest the people to buy it. The gift packaging it came into was also very thoughtful from the side of 'The audio store' people and was impressed by it.
Great experience with this earphone, thanks the audio store. Thank you for your quick response to a small problem.
Excellent layering delivered with kinetic bass on a wide sound stage. 👌.
This is strictly for metal and rock heads...the force and speed of attack is phenomenal on these...this is coming from a guy who has S12 , EA 500 & Sundara which are well known for speed and resolution themselves... suprisingly the treble is not harsh at all and sibilance is completely absent (major pain point of S12)..never expected such a sound signature from a non planar set but that's the magic of this hobby ..you get sleeper hits like SR 5 from time to time 😀...Soundstage and separation is adequate..not out of head...you will not get time to focus on all that anyway as the cohesive and authoritative sound will take your breath away before that 😜
Thanks Pritam Ji for bringing this to India and listening patiently to your customer's requirement and suggesting suitably.
Note : the photos in the website are of the old packaging...it has improved much now and Sound Rhyme provides a metal and a leather case along with foam tips now..check the pics of the package i received. I swapped out the stock 3.5 cable with a balanced fiio 4.4 one ..but the stock cable seems to be of high quality as well.
A good connector for 2.5mm to 4.4 mm jack . I prefered it due to expensive cable I have purchased for 2.5 mm connection which is useless in 4.4 output now I can use it once again.
The Krila is an excellent IEM. The sound has a mild v-shaped tuning which renders a solid punch to the bass and sparkle to the highs. The bass is tight and goes very deep but is not overwhelming. I find it to have a slight mid bass bleed but not to the extent of drowning the mids. Vocals sound quite lively but is slightly recessed owing to its v-shaped tuning. To my ears, the treble is sparkly with lovely instrument separation. It also gives a good sense of air and space. The soundstage may not be as wide or deep as other more expensive iems but is very much acceptable and even better than some others at this price point. The lower treble has a slight peak which may sound a bit piercing at high volumes, but is otherwise very detailed. The result is a fairly balanced signature with a slight emphasis at the frequency extremes and sounds very lively and enjoyable. Add to this the stellar build quality with beautifully crafted metal shells and I feel we really have a winner here for less than 2k. I am now tempted to collect almost all the other KZs :) The memory foam ear tips included in the package are excellent too. A better quality cable with chin clip and a carrying pouch would have been great.
This was suggested to me for my preference, i was very sceptical to see how it would actually be, the moment i put it on it was very special and a bliss, extremely comfortable, extremely non fatiguing, you can wear it for 8-10 hours straight and forget you are wearing it,
also has bass for bassy songs, clear mids and vocals, amazing treble, i dont think there can be a better IEM as this has no downsides!
Strangely, it works for music play but does not work for call audio. Not satisfied with the product.
7HZ 71 Portable USB DAC is good one for music lovers. With a good pair of iems you can feel the difference.
Sound is good delivery is good earphone new condition thanks audio store
For the cost the cable looks good quality.... had problems with the one who came with the dac. Extremely easily and without a hint of fractures rotting in any direction. The connectors sit tightly.
It came quite fast.
For context, I own the Fiio FH3, Truthear Zero, Simgot EW200 and now this. All the above had slightly offensive upper mids. While I actually like that to an extent, it sometimes got too much that I had to reduce the volume whenever I listened at high volumes. The EM6L while warm at lower volumes, it starts getting brighter at higher volumes, but mind you it's just the right amount of it imo. And it's less offensive than the rest.
While the Fiio FH3 has a much better build and a better punch to it, the EM6L has better technicalities. The Soundstage between the two are similar when connected with a 4.4mm output, the EM6L has better layering and depth perception that it helps if you are gaming.
I primarily game, and am a casual music listener, and in that aspect, I'd rate these above all the other IEMs I mentioned. But the Fiio FH3s come close, and may not be a bad option with its better build and punch. If you're into Hip Hop, the FH3s would be better, but the EM6L is a better all rounder.
Construction is solid, Connectivity is easy, easy to operate, there is no audio delay, it gives output to all the ports so if you have two set of speakers you can run them parallely. The only con of this device is it decodes only upto PCM 16Bit/48kHz over USB.