Enjoy a ground-breaking performance with the 64Audio U4s. This hybrid quad-driver IEM features the same patented audio technologies like tia and Apex Core developed for flagships at an irresistible price point.
Created For You
Experience a light and engaging sound with impressive sub-bass without compromising mid-bass clarity with the 64Audio U4s. Its balanced mid frequencies and pleasant high-mid band perform well with various music genres and recording styles, without causing listener fatigue. The tia high-drive r's airy quality and the extended sound-stage from the Apex Core technology provide a lifelike and immersive listening experience.
Tuned For You
The 64Audio U4s achieves a powerful, deep, and enveloping sound without sacrificing clarity, thanks to its dynamic driver. Its frequency response follows proven targets for fidelity and preference, avoiding muddiness and excessive mid-bass. The mids are revealing and contribute to its wide stereo imaging, while the high frequencies strike a balance between neutrality and detail, offering the perfect blend of presence and body.
The 64Audio U4s features a Slate Blue shell with a unique faceplate inspired by Muonionalusta meteorite fragments. The colour was influenced by beautiful blue-dial timepieces and the illuminant properties of the shell and faceplate give it a distinct look in different lighting conditions.
Listen with the Best
The U4s boasts an ergonomic anodised aluminium shell that contains a single dynamic driver, two balanced-armature drivers and one patented tia driver. Its four-way crossover is further enhanced by the proprietary electronic low-pass filter, reducing low-frequency distortion. The ultra-low impedance premium silver-plated copper cable guarantees uninterrupted signal transmission.
Put a Lid on It
The different source amplifier output impedances of smartphones, DAC/Amps, Hi-Res Audio Players and more, can cause the frequency response to varying across devices based on the increase in resistance. A patented Linear Impedance Design (LID) circuit corrects the non-linear electrical resistance of the multiple drivers sets to restore proper interaction with the source device. It preserves the desired sound signature while staying constant and reliable.
Enjoy Your Music with tia
The U4s’ patented Tubeless In-Ear Audio (tia) system reduces unwanted resonance and distortion for a transparent and lifelike sound. This is achieved by allowing the Dynamic Driver and tia Balanced Armature Drivers to radiate freely in the single large tia bore with no obstructions in front of the drivers. It features special acoustic chambers instead of tubes that constrict the sound of the drivers.
No Dampers, It’s Electrifying!
Old technologies like acoustic dampers merely blocked frequencies from reaching the ear instead of preventing it from reaching the drivers. This introduced distortion due to the vibration and air movement at higher volumes. The 64Audio U4s uses the same electrical low pass filter, developed for the outstanding U18s, which reduces distortion while eliminating unwanted target frequencies before they reach the driver.
Apex Core Technology Looks as Good as it Sounds
The Air Pressure Exchange (Apex) Core allows a seamless airflow to the solid anodised aluminium shell that uses a perforated grill on the elegant faceplate to prevent the obstruction of air for effortless reproduction of music and minimal physical fatigue. This patented vent releases air pressure for better comfort and lesser fatigue while enhancing noise isolation. This technology comes in four module variations: mX, m12, m15 and m20.
Know Your Modules
- mX: Provides wide imaging with reduced noise isolation and a decreased sub-bass response. Perfect with recordings that have more spatial information and less sub-bass content. The reduction (by 1db-10db at 350Hz-20Hz) in the sub-bass response creates a slight emphasis on the high-frequency band.
- m12: Developed to address concerns from users who found the bass drop between m15 and mX to be too significant by reducing bass by 1dB-4dB at 130Hz-20Hz. Ideal for tracks where the bass is slightly overpowering other frequencies and can provide increased mid-range punch.
- m15: Enhances the audio staging by creating a natural and less localised sound. It also provides a better panning blend, resulting in a more cohesive and immersive listening experience and an accurate target frequency response curve.
- m20: Increases sub-bass response while keeping the mid-bass clean, making it ideal for bright mixes and modern pop music. While the sound-stage width is reduced, it works well for synth-heavy tracks and unlocks missing sub-information in older rock recordings.
Trusted By Over 20K+ Music Enthusiast
The audio is very clean
perfect amount of Bass not too boomy not too slappy awesome midrange
Pros : Powerful sound. Didn't feel any heat.
cons: No cons.
just nitpicking, Draws power from Smart phone. I used it on s23 ultra. But still cant ignore battery drain. And built is good, but a protective cover could be useful. It fell from my hands and now have minor dent.
Over all great Buy, timely delivered, 👍 👌 👏 😀 🙂 😊
Short review with important points
1. Surprisingly natural sounding in monitor mode, energetic in reference mode and warm in bass head mode. If you're looking for sound quality above all else, this is the best tws for the price.
2. I wish the case was better. I normally take extremely good care of my gear, but to others who treat it normally, the case design is not the best. And it's particularly difficult to align and put the buds back in
3. The ANC is truly marvelous! It makes the most disruptive lower-frequency noises completely disappear! Of course, keep your expectations realistic.
4. The battery life is certainly not the best. This in my opinion is probably the only downside worth noting. Still, it's not bad, just noticeably average.
5. Make sure you get the fit right and download the apk file for the app from moondrop's website.
This cable was perfect for my KZ IEMs. A DAC that's better than the one in the phones and a cable that's a massive upgrade on the stock cable makes it the perfect candidate for smartphone earbuds usage. Mic, control, volume buttons work as intended - checked on Samsung and Google android phones.
That is really nice thanks to auto store
The Questyle M15 is a compact yet powerful mobile HiFi DAC and amplifier. It delivers a clean and transparent sound. It avoids coloration and distortion, allowing music to shine without interference. Compared to other dongle DACs which I own like the Monolith and Dragonfly, the M15 maintains its clarity and fidelity. The M15’s standout feature is its excellent instrument separation. Each instrument occupies its own space, creating a spacious and detailed soundstage. The M15 packs a punch whether you’re using sensitive or power-hungry over-ears, the M15 adapts effortlessly. The inclusion of a balanced 4.4mm TRRS output ensures compatibility with a wide range of headphones. I am thoroughly enjoying using it. Not just a DAC. Not merely an amp. It’s a whispered promise—a symphony in your pocket. 🌟🎵
I'm satisfied with the product. It's sound profile is amazing although not as good as blon bl 03 which one can buy almost at the same price. It's fit in ears is just perfect. You forget that the IEMs are even there. Audio store's delivery was apt and to the point. Thank you for that. Overall I had a good experience with your store. Thank you for your service
Very Smooth purchase, Pritam is very much helpful in guiding me in selections. Thank you.
I use it primarily for listening music and it's wonderful for the price. Even better than tws costing more than 10k.
The only issue is the it's not easy to carry around as it's too boxy.
It was a pleasant surprise to. See an accessory perform as claimed. I am delighted with this performance and the transection. Seller deserves my congratulations and thanks.
It’s a good quality replacement cable for salnotes zero.
Sound quality is very good, ANC works well, haven’t had any issues with the build quality. The app is not great but all features work without ever having to connect to the app so it’s not a deal breaker.
Overall space travel is an outstanding budget earbuds.
Comfortable and fits very well. Charging case closes perfectly
These are amazing for music and movies. It make a huge difference between normal eartips and these ones. I'll highly suggest you to try these.